This fiery jack mac and cheese is one of those things you just can’t stop eating. If your family is a fan of spicy things, this recipe featuring a mixture of our spiciest cheeses, adding a kick to family dinner night.
- 1, 8-ounce box pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 ounces The Creamery Fiery Jack Cheese, freshly shredded
- 4 ounces The Creamery Jalapeño Jack Cheese, freshly shredded
- 4 ounces The Creamery Monterey Jack Cheese, freshly shredded
- 1 cup jalapeño kettle chips, crushed (optional)
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Return the same pot you boiled the pasta to medium-low heat. Melt butter, then add milk and cream cheese. Slowly whisk until cream cheese is melted and fully incorporated, about 5 minutes, being sure not to scald the milk.
Once milk mixture is smooth, whisk in the shredded The Creamery cheese. Whisk until fully combined and melted, about 2–3 minutes.
Once smooth, remove from heat and stir in cooked pasta shells.
Serve immediately. Top servings with crushed jalapeno kettle chips if using.