Cheese curds on pizza? Yes, you read that right. Featuring The Creamery Cheddar Cheese Curds, bacon, ranch, jalapenos and more, this savory recipe will create a cheese curd obsession you better be ready to handle.
Serves: 1 to 2
- 1 flatbread crust, 6 by 12 inch
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup The Creamery Baby Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup The Creamery Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 4 bacon strips, cooked crispy and chopped fine
- ½ cup The Creamery Cheddar Cheese Curd, breaded and fried optional
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onion, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cooked bacon to desired crispness, chop fine and set aside. Shred baby cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses and set aside. Slice jalapenos and set aside. Chop cilantro and red onion and set aside.
Place flatbread crust on a sheet pan or cookie sheet. Spread ranch dressing on
to crust. Add baby cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Add chopped bacon, and cheese curds. Top pizza with jalapenos, and red onion.
Place into the oven for 8 minutes or until shredded cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with fresh chopped cilantro.