From two golden slices of bread to the melted glory of cheese in between, a truly satisfying grilled cheese doesn’t require fancy ingredients. The Creamery's Kitchen recipe for our Classic Two Cheese Grilled Cheese sandwich creates the staple foundational flavors for an epic sandwich.
Create your own and share with us on Facebook or Instagram by tagging @TheCreameryUtah.
Creamery Kitchen Classic Two Cheese Grilled Cheese
Start to finish: 5 minutes
- 2 slices white or multigrain bread
- 1/2 ounce butter
- 1.5 ounces The Creamery Baby Cheddar Cheese
- 1.5 ounces Cache Valley Creamery Mozzarella
- Spread butter evenly over bread all the way to the crust
- Place bread, butter side down, on the griddle or in a hot skillet and top with cheese
- Cook until the is bread toasted and the cheese is melted
- Assemble sandwich, cut and serve
Get creative and mix your favorite dry rub into the butter or add bacon and avocado between the bread before cooking.